Audits of Less Complex Entities
What the Project Aims to Achieve
The objective of the project is to develop a separate standard for audits of financial statements of Less Complex Entities (LCEs) to address issues and challenges related to complexity, understandability, scalability and proportionality for LCEs.
This project is also connected to the work being undertaken targeted at the complexity, understandability, scalability and proportionality (CUSP) of the ISAs more broadly. More information about the CUSP project is also available on the CUSP project page.
Please note that forecasted milestones may be subject to change.
Current Status of the Project
At its June 2021 meetings, the IAASB approved the proposed standard for exposure draft.
Task Force Information
IAASB Staff Contacts
Task Force Members
LCE Reference Group
(Listed per alphabetical order of country / region)
- Hernán Pablo Casinelli, Argentina
- Andrew Braithwaite, Barbados
- Gordon Cummings, Canada
- Chrystelle Richard, France
- Tobias Polka, Germany
- Sarah Coulson, Global
- Mark Edmondson, Global
- Selene Ho, Hong Kong
- Nilesh Vikamsey, India
- Kasumaningsih Angkawidjaja (Ningsih), Indonesia
- Asmaa Resmouki, Morocco
- Craig Fisher, New Zealand
- Kwunjai Kiatgungwalgri, Thailand
- Daniel Stephane Boutin, United Arab Emirates
- Khalid Ahmed Hamid, United Kingdom