ISA 315 (Revised 2019): Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
Dec 19, 2019 | Handbooks, Standards, and Pronouncements
All available Translations: Arabic Bulgarian Croatian Finnish French Georgian Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Romanian Romanian Russian Slovak Spanish-Latin America Spanish-Spain Thai + View All
In Progress Translations: Czech | Danish | Dutch | English | Estonian | German | Greek | Hungarian | Italian | Mongolian | Portuguese | Slovenian | Swedish | Turkish
ISA 315 (Revised 2019), Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement, has been revised to include a more robust and consistent risk identification and assessment. The revised standard sets out clarified and enhanced requirements, and enhanced application material, to support the auditor’s risk assessment process, intended to support more focused responses to the auditor’s risk assessment in accordance with ISA 330, The Auditor’s Responses to Assessed Risks.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.