International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4400 (Revised)
Apr 03, 2020 | Handbooks, Standards, and Pronouncements
All available Translations: Arabic Bulgarian Croatian Czech Finnish French Hungarian Latvian Lithuanian Polish Romanian Russian Slovenian Spanish-Spain Swedish + View All
In Progress Translations: Dutch | Estonian | Greek | Norwegian | Portuguese | Slovak | Thai
ISRS 4400 (Revised), Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements, has been revised to respond to the growing demand for these engagements, particularly in relation to the need for increased accountability around funding and grants. A broad range of stakeholders, such as regulators, funding bodies and creditors, use agreed-upon procedures reports for a variety of reasons. The revised requirements and application material promote consistency in the performance of agreed-upon procedures engagements, and include enhancement relating to, among other matters, the exercise of professional judgement, compliance with independence requirements, engagement acceptance and continuance considerations, using the work of a practitioner’s expert, and greater clarity and transparency in the agreed-upon procedures report.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Conforming Amendments to the IAASB International Standards as a Result of the Revised IESBA Code
- Conforming and Consequential Amendments to the IAASB’s Other Standards as a Result of the New and Revised Quality Management Standards
- ISA 315 (Revised 2019): Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
- International Standard on Auditing 220 (Revised), Quality Management for an Audit of Financial Statements
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.