Quality Management at Firm Level - ISQM 1
The objectives of this project were:
- Enhancing the robustness of firm’s systems of quality control through various means, including:
- Introducing a more proactive and tailored approach to managing quality.
- Increasing firm leadership responsibilities and accountability, and improving firm governance.
- More rigorous monitoring of systems of quality control and more effective remediation of deficiencies.
- Modernizing the standard for an evolving and increasingly complex environment, including addressing the impact of technology, networks, and use of external service providers.
- Improving the scalability of the standard.
SMP Information Gathering Survey Staff Audit Practice Alert - Responsibilities of the Engagement Partner in Circumstances when the Engagement Partner Is Not Located Where the Majority of the Audit Work is Performed Invitation to Comment, Enhancing Audit Quality in the Public Interest