International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board Information Gathering Survey—Quality Control
Feb 12, 2015 | Surveys & Reports
This survey has been issued in connection with the IAASB’s new quality control initiative as outlined in the IAASB’s Strategy for 2015-2019 and the IAASB’s Work Plan for 2015-2016.
Its purpose is to inform the scoping of the proposed quality control project, specifically with respect to issues encountered by small- and medium-sized practices in complying with the requirements of International Standard on Quality Control (ISQC) 1, Quality Control for Firms That Perform Audits and Reviews of Financial Statements, and Other Assurance and Related Services Engagements and of International Standard on Auditing (ISA) 220, Quality Control for an Audit of Financial Statements.
Participants can take the survey online or download and complete the survey form.
Responses to the survey are requested by no later than March 27, 2015, to Sara Ashton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.