Quality Management Webinar Series
Slides, recordings available
Jul 30, 2021 | Support for Standards & Pronouncements
All available Translations: Polish
In Progress Translations: Japanese
The Quality Management webinar series, hosted by the IAASB in collaboration with IFAC, takes a deep dive into aspects of the IAASB’s International Standard on Quality Management 1, Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits or Reviews of Financial Statements, or Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements.
The webinar series focused on:
- Webinar One: All You Need to Know about the Firm’s Risk Assessment Process
- Webinar Two: Resources: Expectations for Firms and Engagement Partners
- Webinar Three: What’s New for Firms’ Monitoring and Remediation Processes
- Webinar Four: Bringing it All Together: Exploring all the Components of a Quality Management System
ISQM 1 is part of the IAASB’s suite of quality management standards. Firms are required to have systems of quality management designed and implemented in accordance with ISQM 1 by December 15, 2022. Learn more about the quality management standards at: iaasb.org/quality-management
These materials are also available in Spanish.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.