The New Auditor’s Report: Questions and Answers
Nov 30, 2016 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Japanese Japanese Romanian
In Progress Translations: Spanish
This publication has been prepared by the Auditor Reporting Implementation Working Group, and provides guidance to address areas where there are common differences in interpretation of the IAASB’s new and revised Auditor Reporting standards and ISA 720 (Revised), which are effective for periods ending on or after December 15, 2016.
This publication does not constitute an authoritative pronouncement of the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB), nor does it amend or override the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs). Further, this publication is not meant to be exhaustive and reading this publication is not a substitute for reading the ISAs.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.