Auditor Reporting in the Current Evolving Environment Due to COVID-19
May 22, 2020 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: French Japanese Japanese Polish Romanian Russian Slovenian Spanish-Latin America Ukrainian + View All
In Progress Translations: Vietnamese
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Guidance for Auditors During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.