Proposed Guidance: Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance Webinar Recording
Jun 12, 2020 | Videos
On June 10, 2020 the IAASB hosted a webinar on the Public Consultation on Proposed Guidance: Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance. In this 90-minute webinar Lyn Provost, IAASB Member and Chair of the EER Task Force, explained:
- What is meant by EER
- How EER Assurance engagements provide protection for the public interest
- How the IAASB’s proposed EER Assurance Guidance seeks to serve the public interest by:
- Providing practical guidance on particular challenges practitioners face in performing EER assurance engagements,
- Promoting consistent high-quality application of ISAE 3000 (Revised) to these engagements, and
- Enhancing trust in assurance reports and engendering greater user confidence and trust in the reliability of EER reports
Copyright © 2020 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.