ISA 610 (Revised 2013), Using the Work of Internal Auditors
Mar 19, 2013 | Handbooks, Standards, and Pronouncements
All available Translations: Danish Dutch German Hungarian Lithuanian Polish Slovenian Swedish Thai Turkish + View All
In Progress Translations: Spanish
In addition to the changes included in ISA 610 (Revised), ISA 610 (Revised 2013) now also includes requirements and guidance addressing the external auditor’s responsibilities if using internal auditors to provide direct assistance under the direction, supervision and review of the external auditor for purposes of the audit, where such assistance is not prohibited by law or regulation. The material in ISA 610 (Revised 2013) pertaining to direct assistance is effective for audits of financial statements for periods ending on or after December 15, 2014. A Staff-prepared Basis for Conclusions describes the IAASB’s deliberations during the development of ISA 610 (Revised).
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Basis for Conclusions: ISA 610 (Revised 2013), Using the Work of Internal Auditors
- Change to the Definition of “Engagement Team” in the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.