IAASB Quality Management Webcast Series
Mar 29, 2019 | Videos
This webcast series on the IAASB’s proposed quality management standards provide a detailed overview of the proposals. The webcasts also include questions and answers sessions on the proposals.
- Webcast one provides a background to the IAASB’s three quality management standards. It also discusses the new risk-based approach to quality management in proposed ISQM 1, Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits or Reviews of Financial Statements, or Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements. The webcast is presented by IAASB member and ISQM 1 Task Force Chair, Karin French.
- Webcast two covers the remaining components of proposed ISQM 1 and is also presented by Karin French.
- Webcast three covers the proposals in ISQM 2, Engagement Quality Reviews, and ISA 220 (Revised), Quality Management for an Audit of Financial Statements. This webcast is presented by the two IAASB members and task force chairs, Imran Vanker and Lyn Provost respectively.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.