IAASB Data Analytics Video
Apr 25, 2017 | Videos
In this video, IAASB Data Analytics Task Force Chair, Robert Dohrer, and Working Group Members Alan Young, Partner, EY, and Peter Eimers, Partner, PwC Netherlands, discuss matters related to the widespread use of data analytics in audit. These include:
- uses and benefits of data analytics in audit;
- challenges of using data analytics on a widespread basis;
- challenges for regulators;
- how audit firm methodologies take into account the growing use of data analytics; and
- auditing standards that pose challenges to the growing use of data analytics in audit.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.