JOIN US! IAASB to Host June 10th Webinar on Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance
Webinar will cover the previously released Public Consultation on Proposed Guidance: EER Assurance.
May 27, 2020 | English
The IAASB invites you to join its webinar covering the previously released Public Consultation on Proposed Guidance: Extended External Reporting (EER) Assurance. The Consultation Paper is open for comment until July 13, 2020.
The webinar will be held on June 10, 2020 from 7am – 8.30am EDT
In this 90-minute webinar Lyn Provost, IAASB Member and Chair of the EER Task Force, will explain:
- what is meant by Extended External Reporting (EER)
- how EER Assurance engagements provide protection for the public interest
- how the IAASB’s proposed EER Assurance Guidance seeks to serve the public interest by:
- providing practical guidance on particular challenges practitioners face in performing EER assurance engagements,
- promoting consistent high-quality application of ISAE 3000 (Revised) to these engagements, and
- enhancing trust in assurance reports and engendering greater user confidence and trust in the reliability of EER reports.
Time will be provided during this webinar to answer questions. The webinar is open to preparers and users (including investors) of EER reports, as well as to assurance practitioners and regulators.
You can register here.