Exploring Assurance on Integrated Reporting and Other Emerging Developments in External Reporting
Jul 16, 2015 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Romanian
The purpose of this publication, prepared by the Integrated Reporting Working Group, is to inform stakeholders about the IAASB’s ongoing work to explore assurance on integrated reporting and other emerging developments in external reporting.
It explains that the IAASB established the Integrated Reporting Working Group to inform the IAASB as to how and when to respond to these developments most effectively in the public interest, and outlines the group’s activities.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.