2016-2017 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
Dec 20, 2016 | Handbooks, Standards, and Pronouncements
All available Translations: Azeri Croatian Danish French French French French French Georgian Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Italian Polish Russian Serbian Slovenian Spanish-Latin America Spanish-Spain Tajik Ukrainian + View All
In Progress Translations: Arabic | Bulgarian | Czech | English | Finnish | German | Hungarian | Kazakh | Latvian | Thai
The latest edition of the handbook includes:
- New and revised Auditor Reporting standards designed to enhance auditor’s reports for investors and other users of financial statements, as well as changes to other International Standards on Auditing to address the auditor’s responsibilities in relation to going concern, financial statement disclosures, and other information (i.e., annual reports);
- Revised ISAs in the 800 Series, which include limited amendments as a result of the new and revised standards in the Auditor Reporting project; and
- ISA 250 (Revised), Consideration of Laws and Regulations in an Audit of Financial Statements and amendments to other International Standards in response to the new requirements addressing non-compliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR) in the IESBA Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants. ISA 250 (Revised) is effective for audits of financial statements (and other services) for periods beginning on or after December 15, 2017.
Volume III includes the IAASB’s Framework for Audit Quality: Key Elements that Create an Environment for Audit Quality, a topic that is a key focus area for the IAASB.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- 2021 Handbook of International Quality Control, Auditing, Review, Other Assurance, and Related Services Pronouncements
- Proposed International Standard on Auditing 500 (Revised), Audit Evidence, and Proposed Conforming and Consequential Amendments to Other ISAs
- Proposed Part 10, Audits of Group Financial Statements of the Proposed ISA for Audits of Financial Statements of Less Complex Entities
- Quality Management and Group Audits: Highlighting Certain Aspects of Interaction Between ISA 220 (Revised) and ISA 600
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.